Experience And Compassion To Guide Your Family
Family law matters cover many areas including, Assisted Reproduction issues, paternity, custody and divorce. One thing that they all have in common is that they mark the beginning of a new chapter for you. The changes can be difficult and emotional. During these transitions, it is vital to have a steady hand guide you.
At Caesar & Bender, LLP, our attorneys have decades of experience helping families with their personal matters. We treat every client with the care and compassion they deserve during what is often a very stressful time. We educate our clients every step of the way, so they are making informed decisions. And, we will do the same for you.
Legal Issues That Affect Your Family
When most people hear “family law,” they immediately think of divorce. Of course, divorce cases make up a large part of a family law practice, but we also handle many other legal issues, such as:
- Domestic violence and orders of protection – Violence in the home is a serious issue. If you need help protecting you or your children, we are here for you.
- Paternity matters – When you need to formalize the relationship between father and child outside of a marriage, you will need a paternity action.
- Prenuptial agreements – Many people choose to create an agreement regarding their finances before marriage to prevent problems down the road.
- Disputes over embryos – We have extensive experience dealing with the difficult questions involving Assisted Reproduction matters, and frozen embryos in divorce and custody situations.
- Custody matters – Defining a parent’s or other family member’s rights and responsibilities related to a child including visitation, parenting time and decision making.
Putting Children First
When your family law matter involves children, the child’s best interest and well-being must always come first. Michael Ian Bender served for several years as a domestic relations judge in the Circuit Court of Cook County and oversaw cases involving more than 40,000 children, many of whom were suffering as a result of disputes between their parents. He has such a thorough understanding of child related legal matters that the courts often appoint him as a Guardian ad litem and Child’s Representative. He is the author of Protecting Children: Bettering the World One Child at a Time, a book that provides unique insights for lawyers, judges and parents on ways to minimize trauma during a divorce, custody, or parentage dispute.
Michael Ian Bender, Molly Caesar and their team of attorneys are committed and dedicated to the well-being of all children and will do everything possible to limit any negative impact to your child during the legal process.
Contact Us Today
How can we help your family through your legal matter so you can start a new chapter? Contact us online or call 312-236-1500 to schedule a free initial consultation.